Is there any central institution I can contact if I have issues with testing or in production?

Firstly, a TPP should contact the ASPSP and report the concerns. If no way out could be found, bilaterally, there is the possibility to contact the National Competent Authority.

Category: Time Schedule
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 0
Thumbs Down Icon 0