– Dutch Payments Association: situation of last week has not really changed, no detailed reports or complaints available, the bi-weekly call with Dutch banks has not shown any blocking questions or issues sofar. Number of TPPs testing is not known. An increasing number of questions about test vs. production certificates, but no major issues yet.
– Fiducia GAD: more activity since last week, with 6-7 TPPs seriously testing, also from Sweden, UK.
– Deutsche Bank: 31 registered TPPs sofar, nothing major changed since last week, new update has been deployed, waiting for more feedback from TPPs.
– FinanzIT: same numbers as last week, 4-5 testing, ticket situation normal, BV signature issue (using new signature algorithms) being discussed with BundesNetzAgentur (the German Federal Network Agency for a.o. also electronic signatures)
– adorsys: test going fine, seeking urgent feedback on an 8 May 2019 email about AIS accounts (SRC will approach the support team)
– Attica Bank: early stages, 3-4 TPPs registered, no testing yet, in general low participation from TPPs in the Greek market, majority of Greek banks is implementing NextGenPSD2
Participants would highly appreciate a recurring invitation for the future meetings!